- Please maintain the peace inside the
park, and park the car according to the
- Do not bring pets or hazardous articles
into the park.
- Do not produce noise pollution inside
- Do not make fire, camp or barbeque inside
- Do not enter the staff only zones.
- Please keep the park tidy. Spitting,
emitting of chewing gums, littering and
polluting of the environment are not allowed.
- Do not disturb the process of archaeology
- Do not vandalize the public facilities.
- Entry into the private orchards nearby
- Touting, distributing of advertisements
or other business conducts are not allowed.
- Hanging of unauthorized slogans or advertisements
is not allowed.
- Stunt kite flying, golf and other hazardous
activities are not allowed inside the
- Unauthorized filming for business purpose
is not allowed.
- No misconduct or profanity is allowed.
Notice for Visitors - Visitor
Center Exhibition Hall
- Tickets or proofs of ID for discounted
or free admission are required for entry.
- No smoking inside the building. Please
do not bring drinks/food or pets inside.
- Please keep quiet during your visit.
Do not use speakers or speak loudly.
- Please dress neatly, do not wear slippers
inside the building.
- Do not touch the exhibits.
- The Center offers scheduled tours. Please
contact the information desk or see the
bulletin board for the tour hours and
- In emergencies such as fire, earthquake,
and power failure, please evacuate according
to the instruction given by staff members.
- Visitors can reenter the Visitor Center
with the ticket stub on the same day of
- Flashlights and tripods are not allowed
inside the Center.